This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Senior Financial Analyst
|Organisation||Global market leader|
|Salary / Rate||Excellent Package|
Our client is a very innovative, international organization
As Senior Financial Analyst your main responsibilities are:
- Financial information reporting for the preparation of
the financial statements
- OPEX and SG&A analysis
- Monthly Cash Flow and P&L reviews
- Manage and assist in the consolidation of the European part
of the company
- Responsible for the preparation of US GAAP and Dutch GAAP
- Assist in due diligence projects
- Master degree in business, finance or accounting
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Highly motivated and able to manage in a changing environment
- Strong analytical skills required
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP or US GAAP
- Able to perform complicated financial analysis (country reviews and
due diligence) and solve complex financial issues
- Fluent in English
- An adept and confident communicator with strong inter-personal
skills, effective in dealing with people at all levels.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Willing and able to take on responsibility
- Willing to work with tight deadlines
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.