This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Senior Corporate Finance Analyst
|Salary / Rate||Euro 75.000 - 85.000|
At the headquarter of a international operating technology company.
- Develop and maintain 5 year financial planning models on a consolidated Business unit and operational level
- Group capital structure analysis and cost of capital optimization
- Assist on the credit rating modeling using the 5 year CFP
- Sensitivity and scenario analysis
- Analyze the business plans and understand the financial consequences of these plans for the funding of the group
- Support business with financing alternatives and options
- Alignment with accounting and business control
- Develop and maintain a cash flow model from a consolidated and operational unit level
- Monitoring of cash flows actuals against budget and updated forecasts
- Reconciliation with cash balances and Treasury Management System (TMS)
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Control
- 5-6 years of Treasury experience with a controlling background in an international work environment or in a corporate finance or M&A practice within a Big4
- Demonstrated experience with financial modeling and analysis
- Clear understanding of accounting concepts
- Understanding of financial and credit markets
- Understanding of financial markets
- Strong analytical thinking capabilities with attitude for problem solving
- Result oriented and hands on
- Compliance and Professionalism
- Team player and used to work in multi-disciplinary environment
- A builder and not a time keeper
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.