This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Senior Corporate Accountant
|Salary / Rate||Euro 70.000 + Bonus|
Internationale organisation within the natural resources industry.
- Accounting responsibilities, such as:
- post and keep system up-to-date with regard to accounting entries,
- prepare account reconciliations,
- monitor cash flow,
- project cost accounting,
- intercompany accounting and reconciliation;
- Ensure timely, accurate and consistent reports are submitted to the Senior Management;
- Assist in preparing the quarterly forecasts, annual budget, cash flow forecast;
- Prepare statutory accounts under local GAAP and assisting with conversion to IFRS;
- Contribute to ad hoc finance-based projects and initiatives;
- Assist and guide junior team members.
- A post qualification in Accounting (i.e. CIMA, ACCA, RA, CPA or equivalent);
- At least 7 years of experience as Big4 Auditor and Accountant (in-house), of which at least 4 years of post qualification experience;
- Experience with IFRS;
- Excellent spreadsheet skills;
- Well organised and used to working with tight deadlines;
- Flexible attitude;
- Strong report writing and communication skills;
- Resultdriven but also a team player;
- Able to solve complex issues independently;
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.