This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Senior Corporate Accountant
|Salary / Rate||Euro 70.000 - 80.000 + bonus|
International organisation specialized in natural resources. Office is set up in Amsterdam about a year ago which offers great opportunities for improvement. Because of its dynamic environment the culture could be described as "never a dull moment". Lastly, it is a very young office with an average age of 30-35.
- Accounting responsibilities, such as:
- post and keep system up-to-date with regard to accounting entries,
- prepare account reconciliations,
- monitor cash flow,
- project cost accounting,
- intercompany accounting and reconciliation;
- Ensure timely, accurate and consistent reports are submitted to the Senior Management;
- Assist in preparing the quarterly forecasts, annual budget, cash flow forecast;
- Prepare statutory accounts under local GAAP and assisting with conversion to IFRS;
- Contribute to ad hoc finance-based projects and initiatives;
- Assist and guide junior team members.
- A post qualification in Accounting is required (i.e. CIMA, ACCA, RA, CPA or equivalent);
- About 8-12 years of experience of which at least 4 years of post qualification experience;
- Preferably with Big4 and in-house (accounting) experience;
- Experienced with IFRS;
- Excellent spreadsheet skills;
- Well organised and used to working with tight deadlines;
- Flexible attitude;
- Strong report writing and communication skills;
- Able to solve complex issues independently;
- Fluent in English (oral and written), fluency in Dutch is considered beneficial.
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.