This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
|Organisation||US listed services organization, globally active|
|Salary / Rate||Euro 80.000 - 100.000|
US listed services organization, globally active
The role involves interaction with our international offices, business
managers, functional teams and other finance colleagues. Therefore
it is essential that you have excellent management and communication
skills in English.
You will be co-responsible for the day-to-day general ledger, accounting
systems, internal management reporting and administrative processes.
You will also be responsible for producing regular reports to the US
listed parent company in accordance with US GAAP/SEC reporting and
Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance.
- Support general ledger accounting for our client and its various
subsidiaries on a worldwide basis at both an entity and consolidated level;
- Ensuring month end accounts are accurate and timely together with detailed
supporting analysis, preparation of monthly closing binder and proactive
communication of potential issues;
- Reviewing and preparing journal entries and general ledger reconciliations
including debtor provisions, intercompany balances, foreign exchange
items, tax accounting, stock compensation, equity movements and
consolidation entries, and reporting significant exceptions to
- Balance sheet and profit and loss review of our client and all of its
international subsidiaries (30+);
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis and technical research for the
- Report monthly, quarterly and annual financial information plus
providing of ad hoc information or data request to corporate US
office through Hyperion (Oracle).
- Co-coordinating work with the external Accountants in relation to
audits of all subsidiaries worldwide and Internal Audit/Sarbanes-Oxley
- Co-ensure all procedures and controls within the Finance department are,
and remain, SOX compliant and meet Internal Audit requirements;
- Working closely with the Accounting Team to ensure team objectives
- Liaison with the Manager Financial Planning & Analysis, ensure strong
budgetary cost controls and reporting;
- Drive/lead projects with purpose to increase efficiency (automation) and
improve quality of accounting.
- Masters degree(s) (plus CPA/RA title desirable);
- Working experience in an international environment (big 4 accounting
firm experience is desirable);
- 7+ years experience in (international) consolidation and management
reporting and a minimum of 10 years total work experience;
- 5+ years of management/leadership experience;
- Strong technical annual report and accounting knowledge (US GAAP
experience is desirable);
- Knowledge of tax (desirable)
- Knowledge of (implementing) ERP systems (SAP desirable) and
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley 404 (desirable);
- Accurate, able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, and
comfortable working in a quick turnaround environment;
- Ability to be a hands-on, organized and proactive deliverer of results
or a motivating manager/coach as and when circumstances dictate;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English;
- Ability to have good grasp of the detail whilst understanding the
“big picture”, and to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.