This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
|Salary / Rate||Max Euro 50.000 all-in|
A dynamic and growing Dutch IT company. Headquartered in Hoofddorp, our client delivers software solutions for the engineering, mining and oil&gas industry.
- Daily accounting and financial tasks, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and payroll entries;
- Preparing of weekly and monthly reports and account reconciliations;
- Responsible for timely and accurate revenue recognition and cost accounting;
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns, external reporting to tax authorities;
- Creating and preparing reports for management purposes (periodical and ad hoc), such as
- cashflow forecast;
- Preparing payroll and assisting the external payroll company in salary processing;
- Preparation of and assisting with the annual audit;
- Invoicing, credit control and any other finance tasks;
- Reviewing and archiving relevant contracts;
- Ensuring compliance and assisting with improving relevant policies and procedures;
- Advising employees and answering questions from employees.
- Bachelor level, finance degree;
- At least three to five years of experience in a similar position as an all-round accountant, with
- full general ledger responsibility, is required;
- Prior experience at an international company, preferably in the software industry;
- Knowledge of MS Office is required, with advanced knowledge in Excel reporting;
- Can communicate (oral and written) fluently in English and in Dutch;
- Knowledge of NL GAAP , IFRS and VAT legislation;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.