Procurement Officer Eager, entrepreneurial professional
Our Client is a Dutch based firm with a strong 'can do' mentality.
Together with professionals of various departments you will work on critical sourcing and procurement projects in a highly dynamic and innovative environment. You will contribute to noticeable results and are therefore visible in the organization. As a Procurement Officer you are part of the Procurement Team which is part of the Finance department.
Some of your key deliverables will be about:
- Initiate and execute projects with the framework of the procurement policy, aiming to further optimize indirect costs and monitor process improvements;
- Motivate colleagues from different departments to work together in a multidisciplinary way;
- Innovate and change procurement as a whole and drive continuous development towards colleagues;
- Develop existing and new supplier relations as well as other relevant networks;
- Be a part of the procurement decision making process, convince (senior) stakeholders.
- You have a finished Bachelor or Master Degree;
- Preferably you have experience within indirect procurement;
- You enjoy working in teams;
- You are a strong negotiator;
- Customer focused and result oriented;
- You are proficient in Dutch and English.
If you are interested in this vacancy, we kindly request you to send your application through “Apply”. Please add the following reference number to your application: DAB11766. If you would like to receive additional information or have any questions, please contact the consultant mentioned below.