This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
|Organisation||Multinational in the Commerce & Industry sector|
|Salary / Rate||Euro 70.000|
Multinational in the Commerce & Insustry sector
In this position within Procurement Operations there are many
challenges. As an experienced Controller you will deal with strategic
and worldwide business issues and the challenge to work in a
continuously changing and dynamic organization.
Key responsibility areas
As the Controller for the Procurement Operations your main
objective will be to control the financials in such a way that the
financial risks are minimized. You are the back bone for the
business managers in the different BU’s organized per market and
project organization in the area of reporting, accounting & control,
tools and quality. As the organizational setup is new within our
clients’ organization, you will also be challenged by being responsible
for putting in place the appropriate business controls internally
and externally (i.e. with suppliers).
- Responsible for and driving accounting & control of the Profit & Loss
account of procurement operations to monitor EBIT target and Cost
of Organization (monthly analysis of actual vs Annual Operating Plan);
- Responsible for and driving continuous proper deployment of the
Internal Control Framework with respect to the Project Savings
and Vendor Compliance;
- Make sure that SLA’s are in place with respective counterparts;
- Member of the Group procurement F&A team and participating
in F&A oriented projects. Projects may be outside the departments
scope e.g. in a functional area like IT;
- Accountable for updating the reporting systems;
- Take the lead in setting up structural solutions in financial flows
(e.g. VAT, fiscal etc.) for the newly created organizations.
- Most important criteria is that you have a Masters degree in a
Business Economics or Finance orientated study
- Proven track record as a(n) (assistant) Controller with a minimum
of 5 years of working experience with relevance in relation to this position
- Strong business focus combined with great analytical skills
- Value Integrity and Business Ethics
- Able to apply a global focus and intercultural awareness are a great plus
- Due to our client’s fast changing environment it is important that you
have a sincere proactive attitude and are eager to drive your own results
- As an independent and fast learning talent you know that developing your
leadership skills and broadening your network are key elements for
- Experience with project management and purchasing processes
- As a talent our client expects you to have a high drive and energy level
and well developed communicational skills and that you are focused
on developing your leadership skills
- Business and finance should be your passion.
You have to work together with lots of different people within the
organization. Therefore being a team player is essential.
An assessment both on professional behavior as well as on technical capacities
and skills will be conducted in this procedure.
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.