This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
|Organisation||A global player|
|Salary / Rate||Excellent Package|
A global player with almost 20,000 employees spread over
50 countries with sales in more than 100 countries
As M&A Controller, you will report to the Division Controller,
and you contribute to the M&A strategy of the Division.
You primarily work on valuation modelling, synergy modelling,
financial due diligence and support the Post merger integration teams.
You will also support the Division M&A Strategist in scanning for
targets/opportunities in the market place, assess their fit to the Division,
evaluate the potential to create value from an acquisition, Close
interaction with the Division Controller and MT is a must, as well
as various interactions with corporate M&A, other Sectors, and third
party advisors or targets.
You are a part of the Division Finance team, working as one team;
however, the other members of the team are working on organic
results/operational realization, while the M&A function is focusing on
how to extend our activities with in-organic growth.
You will experience the dynamic organization and develop and increase
your financial expertise, capabilities and people skills. Different projects
within the Division, which is highly recognized by its product innovation
platforms, will help you build your business acumen and enhance strategic
thinking. Your drive and professionalism will be crucial in ensuring we
continue to develop our world-class function and maintain our reputation
Your key tasks:
- Understand spaces and markets where the Division operate globally
- Develop a strong business case for each pursued acquisition,
including quantitative support for annual operating plan and
- Support financial due diligence, including current and projected
performance expectations and financial transaction modeling
- Perform the valuation modeling of a company, and synergy formulation,
which can lead to internal request for approvals from our Board
- Estimate post Merger Integration efforts and costs, and potentially be
part of the PMI team and / or eventually role into the F&A function
of the target (if acquired)
- Network within then organisation across the Divisions and with
Corporate M&A, and geographies to link with potential other sources for
company ideas, and use later for building a business case
- Manage deal execution process in collaboration with the Division
M&A Strategist & Division Controller
You will also support the Division M&A Strategist in –
- Develop and present acquisition business cases in effective and logical
fashion to the Division MT & Board, providing financial and strategic
rationale for the proposed acquisition/JV or Alliance
- Help scan adjacencies and ‘white spots’ (product / market / retail
coverage) to localize areas which would complement & strategic fit
the Divisions arena
- Complete and maintain a long list of potential M&A target companies,
and manage funnel of targets
- At the appropriate time, be actively communicating with potential targets
to open the relationship.
Potential outcomes can also roll into strategic alliances/partnerships, license agreements, Acquisition or nothing.
The position is tailored for a professional with around 6-8 years
of experience in finance; preferably a member of High Potential Program.
To qualify, you will be expected to have Masters degree in a Finance
and/or have completed your MBA.
Must have a solid understanding of key financial topics relevant
to M&A transactions:
- DCF financial modeling and valuation experience
- Income statement normalization
- Balance sheet and cash flow statement analysis
- Relationship between deal structure and taxation
You should have a sincere pro-active attitude which helps you
taking on own initiatives and be able to also mould this role into
various directions as opportunities arise. You have a natural high
level of organizational sensitivity (internally but also with third parties)
and you are able to see things from the perspective of various
stakeholders and be good at relationship management. You should
have a keen sense of business and market dynamics. You are a
dedicated professional with proven ability to deliver high quality results.
Travel expectation is roughly 20%.
Your strong analytical, communication and presentation skills will
help you in being a financial business partner. Besides excellent finance
and accounting experience, you aim for developing your business
sense and leadership skills.
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.