This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
|Organisation||Global market leader|
|Salary / Rate||Uitstekende arbeidsvoorwaarden|
Global market leader
- Proactive in engaging business management to achieve financial
and business goals
- Completes variance analysis and articulates business financial
results and plans
- Guides financial junior analysts in producing the necessary analytics
for business; may further refine those analytics; Provides business
high quality and timely financial analysis and projects outcomes
- Provides quality financial support to the business or partner
organizations; Uses Financial Analytics to draw conclusions,
provide insights and knowledge to guide lower level management
in making decisions for their business.
- Prepares the reporting for the Monthly Business Review Meetings used
in the review meetings with global management.
- Responsible for the execution of financial processes in the entity.
- Perform and prepare monthly business analysis for the Division,
including analyses related to all financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet,
Cash Flow) & other Key statistical items.
- Develop and manage the global business and region financial relationships
in order to facilitate proper business performance information flow
- Works with BU management (BU controller, BU General Manager, and
other functions), and BU Finance Business Partners.
- Cost management - Drives to achieve cost containment identified as
strategic opportunities in the business
To be successful in this role you have the following profile:
- Master in Finance, Accounting or Business Economics
- 5-8 years of progressive work experience in finance
- Business knowledge and Business Acumen
- Proactive; great communication skills;
- Change agent; Adept at implementation of change though effective
communication and leadership techniques
- Thrives in a complex, fast-paced and potentially ambiguous
environment; Works effectively in a matrix environment.
- Fluent in English both verbal and in writing. Multilingual skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools required. Knowledge of SAP and
planning analysis tools is a plus.
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.