Manager Business Control
Our client is a trusted multinational distributor of A-branded fast moving consumer goods (FMCG). Distance is just a word for them: they operate globally thanks to local experts on their team. They pride themselves on being pioneers, opening doors to new business and networks worldwide, while creating mutually beneficial relationships with their partners.
- Supports CFO (takes ownership) on monthly and quarterly reporting towards Board & MT including analysis and suggestions for process optimization, with preparing, developing and analyzing the monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages that provide insights in key business drivers within the established time frame;
- Analyzing financial and non-financial insights;
- Analyze trends in the market and in product-market combinations;
- Improving business processes, interpret results and identify trends proactively;
- Provide reports based on KPI dashboards, both on strategic and tactical / operational levels. Responsible for the improvement of the KPIs and its reporting;
- Owns the budget and (quarterly) forecasting process;
- Provide support with the further development of commercial controlling and analysis of effectiveness of the commercial activities and provides all individual divisions with suggestions / recommendations for further growth;
- Is the first point of contact for the Divisions Leadership teams for (non) financial analysis, Business Cases, KPI’s, Dashboards and discussions on future growth up and including Cash usage.
- Master in Finance or another relevant area, a RC could be a plus;
- About 6-8 years of professional experience in a similar position, preferably in a corporate environment;
- You are analytical and you have a long term overview and planning to detail and accuracy coupled with broad-based long range planning expertise;
- You are accurate and have attention for detail;
- 2 years of experience leading a team of > 2 direct reports;
- Ability to cope with high pressure assignments and used to meeting strict deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy;
- You have extensive data analysis skills, including experience with BI-Tools;
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing), Dutch proficiency is an advantage;
- You are based in the Netherlands and are entitled to work here.
If you are interested in this vacancy, we kindly request you to send your application through “Apply”. Please add the following reference number to your application: 11959. If you would like to receive additional information or have any questions, please contact the consultant mentioned below.