Manager Accounting and Reporting within a fast growing company
Our client is a fast growing organisation in a technical environment. This midsize company is active in Europe and North America with there Dutch office within the Amsterdam region.
- Provide the monthly financial reporting; secure and provide adequate and well-prepared information for consolidation of results at the Company level;
- Manage and further develop the international Accounting & Reporting team;
- Convert the strategy into financial (revenue and cost) targets for the activities and forecast and monitor the actual business performance; analyse deviations from targets and report about this;
- Responsible for the year-end closing process;
- Responsible for cash management and forecasting, working capital management.
- Academic level in Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy;
- Minimum of 8 years of successful financial management experience, preferably with around 4 years in a similar managerial position;
- Strong technical accounting skills (IFRS, Dutch GAAP);
- Strong experience within a software/technology environment;
- Experience in a multi-national organization and comfortable with a fast-changing environment;
- Experience in leading and managing a quality financial organization in terms of process integrity, efficiency improvement, personnel motivation and process optimisation.
If you are interested in this vacancy, we kindly request you to send your application through “Apply”. Please add the following reference number to your application: PVV11762. If you would like to receive additional information or have any questions, please contact the consultant mentioned below.