This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Large Accounts Manager (Credit Control)
|Salary / Rate||Marktconform|
As a large accounts manager your main responsibility is to improve
and drive the day-to-day activities of the team by analyzing,
developing and implementing improvements to systems, procedures
and relationships with the clients mail large accounts.
You will report directly to the Global Credit Control Manager and work
closely together with several departments in Amsterdam as well as
with clients in local offices worldwide. You will work at the Credit
Control department in the Head Office.
The role involves daily interaction with the senior management and
external clients. Therefore the role necessitates strong leadership,
people management and communication skills.
This role is a new position and will involve a lot of business
development activities from starting and setting up proper processes
to control and reconcile payments from Global accounts as well as leading
the Global accounts. You will adhere to all service level agreements (SLA)
and deadlines agreed with the Credit Control team. You will also be the
representative of Finance-AR in negotiations with clients, both
payment terms and other contractual issues/escalations.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organisation the tasks
and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop
and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and
responsibilities as they occur.
Key responsibility areas
- Collect open invoices related to large accounts (Global & non Global);
- Set up scalable solutions;
- Cross functional communication;
- Increase growth of company;
- Improve cycle times such as DSO, cash allocation and delivery of invoices;
- Manage the workload;
- Drive progress within the organization through simple and targeted
- Implement short term loops of progress (= tackle the issues one by
one at a high pace);
- Be a clear leader for the team;
- Create best practice and share with peers;
- Be a business partner with clients team in all different levels;
- Create an out of the box mind set to improve customer payment behavior;
- Have a bi-weekly coaching sessions with the team;
- Take ownership of key performance indicators such as DSO, %
received cash, within 30 days, 60 days and 90 days;
- Review and correct the operational processes within Financial Services;
- Ensure adherence to company policies and applicable governmental regulations;
- Liaise with peers and CTB across the business to create successful roll outs.
- + 5 years experience in receipt processing, reconciliations,
banking or accounting;
- Relevant experience within global payment systems and/or an
fast growing industry;
- Advanced negotiation skills;
- Proven project management, process development and problem
- Strong, enthusiastic and motivating leader;
- Accurate with attention to detail;
- Self-starter with ability to work efficiently, effectively
- Strong reporting, analytical and maths skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
towards different levels in the organization with the ability
to drive and effectively communicate change;
- Experience in leading teams to success, ideally international;
- Advanced presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Team and service orientated approach;
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment;
- Advanced knowledge IT and MS Excel;
- Willingness to travel.
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.