This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Investor Relations Manager
|Salary / Rate||Euro 100.000 - 150.000|
TNT Express is one of the world’s four largest express delivery companies and the number one in Europe. Worldwide, it moves an average of 4.7 million parcels, documents, and pieces of freight a week to more than 200 countries. TNT Express continuously optimizes its air and road networks in Europe, China, South America, the Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, connecting international routes to domestic networks. TNT Express employs 83,000 people and runs a fleet of about 30,000 road vehicles and 46 aircraft (as at July 2011). It operates more than 2,600 depots and sorting centers. TNT Express made €7.053 billion in revenue in 2010.
The purpose of the department is to promote TNT to the community of current and potential equity investors. This involves obtaining an intimate knowledge of the group’s operations, its business performance and strategies, and the multitude of issues that affect it. It is necessary to understand how the market views such matters and how they affect the share price. It then involves communicating this information to the market in a manner that is clear and succinct and in compliance with legal requirements. This communication includes quarterly presentations, press releases and ad hoc events, meetings and telephone conversations.
- To support the Director of Investor Relations in designing and implementing capital markets communications
- To answer market participants’ questions, based on an intimate knowledge of the company’s operations, performance and strategies
- To represent confidently and positively TNT to a large public audience Key Activities
- Day-to-day contact with analysts and investors, dealing with their questions
- Helping to formulate communication approach on corporate strategies
- Creating and maintaining Q&A lists
- Tracking market consensus views on TNT business performance
- Tracking performance, including share price performance of peer companies
- Producing analyses comparing peer group results with TNT
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly and other analyst presentations and press releases
- Participating in road shows teams as required
- Maintenance of databases of share ownership
- Monitoring of exchange and other legal requirements
- Occasional participation in corporate initiatives, representing the IR department
- Dealing with ad hoc requests from the IR Director and Board
- Strong academic background
- An additional professional qualification (eg CPA) or business qualification (eg MBA) would be a distinct benefit but a working knowledge of financial modelling and accounting is essential
- Excellent (English) written, visual and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of equity capital markets
- High degree of numeracy
- Excellent English language skills are essential
- Ability to work under stress
- Good team-working, preferably with a sense of humour
- Confident and socially skilful
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.