This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
|Organisation||Private Equity Fund|
|Salary / Rate||Euro 140.000 OTE|
This private equity fund is an established mid market investor,
and has invested in mid cap corporates for over 20 years.
The organisation manages a number of regional and sector funds,
and are looking to add an Investment Manager to the existing team.
The role requires someone with a strong background in both
investing as well as financial management and who can take
responsibility for leading and executing investments and manage
parts of transactions. You will be expected to present investment
opportunities to senior management following detailed analysis
and assessment. In addition you will supervise and report on the
day-to-day operations of the company portfolio and cash management
positions using your in-depth knowledge of investment practices.
You will submit recommendations based on your due diligence research
explaining fully the opportunities and risks and protect investments
by closely monitoring their performance. In addition you will monitor
any regulatory changes in the business environment.
The role involves:
- identification of and meeting with potential investee companies
- presentation of investment recommendations to the board
- working on the execution of the transaction from inception to
completion; deal structuring
- working on portfolio management of investments once the
investment has been made
- university degree in finance (preferably RA/RC) or law
- a minimum of five years relevant working experience,
preferably in technology driven industries
- in depth knowledge of private equity and/or investment management
- European deal experience, with preference to those with
Dutch deal exposure.
- technically excellent, with a very strong understanding of how
to structure an investment
- experience in financial monitoring/management of companies
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.