This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
International Credit Manager
|Salary / Rate||Euro 65.000 - 85.000|
Dynamic, successfull international organisation within the retail industry
As a International Credit Manager you will be in charge of the Credit Control department and manage a global team of 25 credit controllers. Your focus will be on improving business processes within the Credit Control. You will support the Head of Business Control and work closely together with the Intensive Care Manager.
The role requires close collaboration with Customer Service, Finance, Logistics and the Sales team in order to improve business processes and procedures.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Closely involved in credit control activities with the focus on key accounts
- Managing contracts with various suppliers
- Monitor and evaluate the risk position of the company as well as the customer's credit worthiness
- Maintaining of the customer's credit limits
- Supporting the local teams with providing strong guidelines for the credit control policies
- Supporting the management, head of business control and intensive care manager with reporting about credit risks
- Developing a vision of the Credit Control setup within the organisation
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Relevant experience in credit management is a plus. In addition or alternatively our client is open to talented professionals who are RA- or RC-certified, are who for example have experience in (Credit) Risk Management or Business Control
- Internationally orientated
- Experience in Retail or FMCG is considered a plus
- Enthusiastic, result oriented and ambitious
- Strong communicative, social, project management and leadership skills
- Result driven, hands-on and solution-orientated
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Knowledge of SAP
- Fluent in Dutch and English
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.