This interim job is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual interim jobs.
Interim Senior Reporting Analyst
|Salary / Rate||Euro 62,50 per uur|
International, dynamic Financial Services organisation
The senior reporting analyst will perform review on information received from country units and consolidated information, related to data integrity and analysis. The senior reporting analyst is responsible for the end deliverables of the Reporting analysis team (e.g. board reporting, QRT reporting). The area of focus for this position is on the Solvency II and Economic Framework quarterly deliverables. His/her main responsibilities are:
- Ensure that the Solvency II and Economic Framework reporting requirements (based on the existing frameworks) are consistently and accurately applied by country units
- As part of quarterly closing process, participate in calls and address/resolve reporting issues with the reporting units; ensure buy in and understanding in reporting units
- Perform the activities compliant to internal control framework
- Ownership of the Solvency II and Economic Framework reporting deliverables (e.g. board reporting, QRT reporting).
- Consolidation and reporting of the organization's Solvency II and Economic Framework numbers on a quarterly basis o Prepare/discuss instructions for reporting units
- Ongoing communication with the local reporting contacts in the country units to ensure timely alignment and preparation
- Data integrity check through analytical reviews
- Review reports before internal and external distribution
Our client expects a pragmatic attitude along with strong analytical and communication skills and a flexible and proactive working attitude.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 7-9 years work experience in an international financial environment, preferably several years of experience in the area of Solvency II and Economic Framework within an insurance company.
Qualifications must also include:
- University degree in Accounting, Controlling, Business Administration, Economics or Financial Management
- Big four background is a plus
- Proficient in English, both in writing and verbally
- Strong affinity with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with consolidation & reporting
- Strong analytical skills, team worker, self-assured, good communication skills
- Accurate and detail oriented worker
- Able to work within tight deadlines
Candidates should have the following leadership qualities:
- Eliminates Complexity: Integrates information from multiple sources to analyze the long-term impact of actions and acts upon this with clear decisions
- Personal Accountability: Knows when to hold self and when to hold others accountable for success; takes ownership for actions and recognizes own weaknesses and admits mistakes
- Influential: Uses a variety of persuasion and negotiation techniques to build consensus between stakeholders and customers with diverse interests
- Change Agent: Driven by a bias for continuous improvement, initiates meaningful change and champions new initiatives
- Customer Focus: Makes time to interact with customers and understand the customer’s perspective in creating balanced solutions
- Establishes Valuable Partnerships: Works with internal and external customers leading by example to create mutual success
This interim assignment is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.