This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Global Product Controller
|Salary / Rate||Excellent remuneration|
Rabobank International is the Rabobank Group wholesale and investment banking operation and has established a world-class reputation in the Food & Agri sector. Rabobank International serves clients which are among the leading multinational Corporates and renowned financial institutions and are served through 140 offices in 42 countries. The employees are at the heart of the success of Rabobank International.
The Control GFM department is the global control unit on the financial markets activities in investment banking. Responsibilities include the planning & control cycle, performance reporting to global business management and the global product control function.
The global product control team is looking for a product controller with a strong experience in controlling (exotic) financial markets products and who understands the underlying business drivers. This is a fantastic opportunity for a controller who would like to extend his knowledge to a wider product range and a wider range of controlling responsibilities. This position is close to the business and will give a global view on the developments in the business in the current market turmoil. An important part of the role is to give guidance and support to product control units in the trading offices throughout the world; some travel will therefore be required. The team sets global best practices and is at least involved in the main and complex issues.
The seniority of this global position requires a specialist mindset with good communication skills. Excellent knowledge or interest in some of the following subjects is required:
• Accounting/IFRS and instruments valuation
• BIS 2/Economic Capital
• Risk Management (Marketrisk + creditrisk)
• Interest rate based (structured) products
• Portfolio performance management
Key characteristics of the candidate are:
• The ability to form an independent opinion on current and future developments within the business and the Control discipline
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work both independently as in a team
• Enterprising personality able to deal with tight deadlines
• Separating essentials from side issues
• Background could be in business, mathematics, risk or audit
• A RA, RC, CPA, or FRM qualification is preferred (or equivalent) and/or willingness to start such training
Any role in this team is senior with global exposure. The salary depends on qualifications and experience plus attractive extra benefits.
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.