This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
|Organisation||Leading provider security services|
A leading provider of aviation security services with a presence at over 80 locations worldwide in 20 countries, with a workforce of over 10,000 employees and a customer base of over 200 clients, including airlines, airports, ports, railways, cargo companies, and governments.
- Maintaining, improving and safeguarding the monthly reporting cycle
- Preparation of the monthly management reporting packages including presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Consolidation of the group financial statements under IFRS
- Enhancing the accounting and reporting processes and documenting best practices
- Assisting the business units with accounting and reporting issues where and when required
- Liaising with external auditors
- Assisting in quarterly forecasting and annual budget process
- Ad hoc reporting & projects
- Degree in economics or accounting (RA)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in accounting or auditing preferably in an international environment (audit firm)
- Strong personality
- Accounting and reporting experience is a must
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Hands-on and good communication skills
- No 9-to-5 mentality
- Self starting, hands-on
- Proficiency in English is a must; Dutch, French and German are beneficial
- Experience with Cognos is a pre.
- Likes to travel occasionally
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.