This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
|Location||Bath - United Kingdom|
|Salary / Rate||Excellent remuneration package|
The group’s turnover came to €14.982 billion in 2009.
Turnover growth thus increased 3.2% in 2009 on a like-for-like basis,
enabling the group to reach its growth targets and providing
proof positive of the effectiveness of the strategy established in
late 2008 to address the world economic crisis. The current operating
margin of the group is up for the 15th consecutive year, firmly
anchoring the global market positions: Today, in volume,
Danone is the world number 1 in fresh dairy products,
number 2 in bottled waters, number 2 in baby nutrition and the
European leader in medical nutrition.
The baby nutrition and medical nutrition businesses, which
Danone undertook in 2007 in buying up Numico, account
respectively for 20% and 6% of the group’s 2009 turnover and
increased significantly over 2008 (+7.9% and +11.4%). These two
lines naturally round off the group’s brand portfolio and are perfectly
aligned with its mission of bringing health through food to as many
people as possible. Today, Danone is the only food group to focus
totally on health
- Manage a team of people, by ensuring they all have objectives.
- Ensure all group reporting is completed accurately and within
the agreed timeframe. This includes monthly, half yearly,
budget & estimate reporting.
- Ensure all UK tax requirements are complied with (incl VAT,
Corporation Tax) and minimise any risks.
- Manage the FX exposure of the company ensuring there is a
clear process in place to minimise the risk.
- Manage the payroll function within the business
- Contribute and actively participate in any appropriate
Strategic Plan Activities
- Work with Internal Controls Manager to ensure controls and
procedures are kept in line with the expectations from Internal
- Drive the Working Capital to ensure improvements are made
focus on these are maintained.
You will lead the Financial Controlling Department with a strong links with
Business Planning and Corporate functions.
You wil report to the Finance Director.
- Business / Finance Degree
- Professional qualification
- Brings a strategic contribution
- Communicates well with senior manager team as well as Exec
- Builds high performing teams
- Develops people with talent
- Is able to take measured risks and to innovate
- Fosters team spirit
- Displays resilience, determination & flexibility
- Experience in FMCG
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced excel skills
- SAP skills knowledge an advantage
- Has passion for excellence
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.