This interim job is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual interim jobs.
Finance Manager EMEA
|Salary / Rate||marktconform|
The Financial Controller European Operations leads
the European accounting organization in the various
plants and in our clients' Dutch entity.
The Financial Controller’s Department includes such
essential responsibilities as:
- Internal and external financial reporting, with special
attention given to timeliness and compliance with
U.S. GAAP, and local GAAP
- Coordinating the European audit process with the external
audit firm, under the direction of Financial Controller
- Standardizing processes across European Operations
- Solid, reliable standards of internal control
- Deep understanding and interpretation of Supply Chain costs
- Assessing the impact of current and proposed accounting
regulations, under both U.S. GAAP and IFRS
- Bachelor of Masters degree in Accounting, Finance
or related major;
- RA/CPA certification preferred, as is experience
at one of the Big Four accounting firms;
- Knowledge, experience with SAP;
- The outstanding leadership skills required to lead
- its staff, and continuously improve the processes
and the quality of the reporting;
- Previous meaningful accounting experience with
- The excellent interpersonal and communication skills
required to support this individual’s regular
interfaces with Business and Functional leaders,
the European Management Team, outside auditors,
and European staff;
- A passion for effective and standard processes.
This interim assignment is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.