This interim job is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual interim jobs.
Finance Director Supply Chain a.i.
|Organisation||International FMCG organisation|
International FMCG organisation
The Financial Director is a real partner to the Head of Supply Chain, teaming up with the other functions, next to the ongoing controlling function; he is expected to inject strong business controls, change management, to build a dedicated team and to provide well-developed strategic perspectives to support the (supply chain) business through the financial function.
He ensures timely, relevant and dependable financial information in order to drive continuous improvement in the International Supply Chain Organisation.
Key responsibilities are:
- Supporting strategic priorities, their implementation plans and execution
- Budget planning, coordination and communication of results and key drivers
- Financial reporting actual results vs. budget and forecast.
- People management – Coaching and development, goal setting and monitoring , succession planning
- Management of fixed assets and capital expenditure
- Price variance analysis culture across the business
- Driving reduction of NWC (Networking Capital)
- Financial controlling, products costing, capital projects justifications (savings calculations, cash flow calculations)
The candidate will have a good financial experience (10 to 15 years approximately) gained in multi-national environments with progressive level of responsibility. Currently the candidate could be a senior multi factory manufacturing controller in an international company or a financial supply director willing to broaden his responsibilities to international issues.
He is expected to have a balanced financial background to include strong operational finance management with particular strengths in financial control and budgeting. The candidate should have a previous experience in manufacturing environment as well as on international assignments.
The knowledge of ERP’s is required in this responsibility.
This interim assignment is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.