This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
External Reporting Specialist
|Organisation||World leader in it's businesses.|
|Salary / Rate||Euro 70.000 - 80.000|
A world leader in it’s businesses
As External Reporting Specialist you give functional guidance to the
Divisions and Businesses with respect to accounting and control issues
and you are part of a leading competence center with regard to the
definition of adequate accounting policies/procedures.
- Developing and/or updating accounting policies and directives and
preparing related instructions on the basis of external developments
(new standards) and internal business requirements
- Advising reporting units on the application and interpretation of
- Reviewing internal reporting to ensure compliance with the Clients
accounting policies and directives IFRS and SEC rules
- Participating in working groups dealing with complex accounting matters
- Assisting in preparation of selected sections of the external financial statements
- Monitor and understand current and future changes in IFRS and assess the impact
- Academic background in accounting with relevant professional
qualification (Registered Accountant, CPA or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of experience in financial reporting and/or auditor
role (Big 4 background preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards and active interest
in new developments in this area
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively
- Team player with ability to work under high pressure
- Understanding of and sensitivity to business environment
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.