This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Experienced Financial Accountant
|Salary / Rate||Uitstekende arbeidsvoorwaarden|
Our client is a large firm with a relatively strong brand name
in the Dutch market, part of a global organization.
The organization has a solid growth strategy for the business
the coming years, the finance function will follow. The Financial
Accountant (FA) is responsible for the process of group consolidation
and external and statutory financial reporting. The FA is furthermore
responsible for reporting of financial figures to the stakeholders.
The position is an expansion of the existing consolidation team.
The Financial Accountant is responsible for:
- Quarterly reporting to the board;
- Assess new disclosure reporting requirements and the consequences for the finance system;
- Design, test and implement new disclosure requirements in the financial system;
- Instruct and guide the finance team for accurate and timely reporting;
- Improve and, where possible, redesign the reporting process to the management;
- Take part in various projects.
- Preferably RA/ RC or comparable university education;
- Six to eight years relevant working experience;
- A minimum of three years management accounting/financial accounting experience;
- Hands on knowledge of (group) consolidation accounting;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access;
- Thorough knowledge of IFRS;
- Understanding of accounting in complex financial structures;
- Good analytical skills;
- Pro-active and self starting attitude;
- Team player;
- Strong personality;
- Good planner and able to work under pressure;
- Project management abilities.
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.