Director Transaction Services Within a highly professional environment
Our client is a highly recommended global consulting firm active around the globe with a broad range of professional services. Due to the succes of there Dutch office we are looking to recruit a Director Transaction Services.
- You will assist with core financial due diligence, helping to identify key risks, assess the strengths and weaknesses of the business against industry benchmarks, and advise in the evaluation of a potential transaction.
- You will be able to analyse detailed financial statement information including, balance sheet, P&L, cash flow and key operational data.
- You will able to convert data into meaningful information for stakeholders.
- You will use your financial analysis and commercial skills which drive a transaction.
- Qualified accountant and/or an academic record – preferably with a RA or RC qualification.
- Proven senior level experience in Transaction Advisory / Transaction Services is essential.
- Fluent business level English and Dutch is essential, both written and spoken.
- Strong teamplayer with a high energy level.
If you are interested in this vacancy, we kindly request you to send your application through “Apply”. Please add the following reference number to your application: 11812. If you would like to receive additional information or have any questions, please contact the consultant mentioned below.