Director External Reporting
|Salary / Rate||Euro 80.000 - 90.000|
Large diversified multinational.
- The development of new and updated accounting rules of the Group
- Maintain an up to date and harmonized set of accounting rules for the Group
- Advise the organization on accounting topics/issues
- Owning and conducting the (Accounting) Training program
- Special projects/programs (Acquisitions, Turnkey Projects)
- lnvolvement in quarterly balance sheet reviews of market, industrial, and business group organizations
- University degree in Business Administration combined with a RA I CPA certification
- At least 7 years of relevant experience, international experience and background in audit or accounting
- Strong communication skills and the ability to co-ordinate effectively from a global perspective
- Team player with a co-opperative approach towards getting "things done" rather than a policing one
- In-depth IFRS knowledge with sufficient business acumen allowing to think in "accounting solutions"
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
If you are interested in this vacancy, we kindly request you to send your application through “Apply”. Please add the following reference number to your application: P537927.