This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Credit Control Manager
|Salary / Rate||Euro 70.000 - 90.000 + bonus|
- The Credit Control Manager reports to the Chief
Financial Officer and is responsible for managing
the day-to-day credit control, credit risk and
financial administration activities, and further
developing a talented team of credit control
professionals with clear structure, defined roles
and visible measures.
- Ensuring individual performance development plans
for each team member, performing regular reviews
and taking action as required.
- The Credit Control Manager role involves interaction
with the Directors and extensive interaction with
the Financial Controller, Business managers and other
commercial and operational teams.
- The role necessitates strong leadership, management
and team-working skills
- You will be expected to thrive in a high-intellect,
fast-growth, quick-change environment and demonstrate
exceptional financial skills together with strong
commercial judgement alongside a team of high performing
colleagues in the Netherlands and internationally.
- You will have an outstanding record of achievement in
credit control/risk management with a high energy/can do
attitude and a strong desire to progress your career in a
highly stimulating and very commercial environment.
- The position will involve extensive liaison across different
teams and cultures, and necessitates, good commercial
awareness, strong analytical skills, excellent communication
skills (both oral and written), good technology knowledge,
strong organisational abilities and excellent attention to
- You should be efficient, adaptable and capable of
working on your own initiative as well as leading and
contributing to team and project based activities
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.