We are looking for an ambitious and eager CFO for a fast-growing software company in the Amsterdam region. The organization is a participation of a renowned PE party.
- Leads the finance organization and takes this to the next level;
- Provides analytical decision support and performance tracking across a range of strategic and operational excellence initiatives;
- Being a Business partner to the CEO, MT members and Shareholders in helping to execute the strategic agenda;
- Develop reporting processes and systems to provide insightful, timely and accurate updates;
- Optimize cash flow and working capital;
- Support with M&A activities and post-acquisition integration;
- Liaise/interact with shareholders, external auditors, tax, and banks.
- MSc in Accounting or Finance, RA or RC qualification is a plus;
- 15+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles in a high-tech industry or equivalent;
- Experience in working with private equity is also a plus, as is experience with acquisition processes and post-merger integration;
- Is strongly analytically developed and can think conceptually. Has an eye for detail, but is also able to distinguish between main and side issues;
- Is able to influence decision making and convert ideas to action;
- A team player able to collaborate at all levels of the organization and across functional areas.
If you are interested in this vacancy, we kindly request you to send your application through “Apply”. Please add the following reference number to your application: 11920. If you would like to receive additional information or have any questions, please contact the consultant mentioned below.