This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
|Salary / Rate||Euro 65.000|
International blue-chip consumer products organisation.
- Be a pro-active financial business partner;
- Control, report, advise and assist on any issue with regard to Material costs (COGs), transfer pricing, logistic costs, inventories, provisions for complaints/ write-offs and intercompany goods & services;
- Prepare Budgets and periodic updates (Estimates) with the team and MT members;
- Support the Director in functional strategic projects (sourcing decisions, transport tenders);
- Join (at least) one cross-functional Joint Business Plan Team (country responsibility);
- Monitor Internal Control risk area’s and month-end reconciliations through the ERP System (Exact);
- Coach/ support managers with transactional order/invoice problems;
- Drive an efficient order-to-cash process, propose and drive process improvements where needed;
- Pro-actively report and control the infrastructure/ overheads costs, including people costs, IT budget, intercompany charges;
- Perform ad hoc financial studies and drive projects;
- Drive the short term forecast process: Review sales and order status and prepare overviews out of the ERP system based on orders in process and invoiced orders in self-organized team meetings;
- Drive Cash Awareness and lead Cash Committee. Report on Working Capital KPI’s and drive improvements;
- Jointly deliver with Finance team Budget, Estimates and all Corporate reporting requests On Time, In Full.
- Academic thinking and working level; Business Economics (MSc);
- Previous jobs in international FMCG companies/ pharma or para-pharmaceutical products;
- 3 years experience in a Junior Controlling position, possibly 5 years experience in a ’Big 4’ accountancy company;
- Can deal with high-energy, changing and cultural diverse environment;
- Good understanding of business processes and affinity with systems;
- Experienced ERP system user (for example SAP. Exact knowledge is big advantage);
- Good English is a necessity; additional Spanish or Russian is advantage. Dutch language is not a necessity;
- MS Excel skills at advanced level (i.e. vlookup formulas, pivot tables);
- Commited, empowered, do-er, and open.
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.