This interim job is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual interim jobs.
Business Controller a.i.
|Organisation||Available on request|
International FCMG organisation
- Contribution to planning and appraisal activities (i.e. Annual Operating Plan, Rolling Forecasting)-
- Run the monthly financial reporting process
- Provide support in the monthly analysis and reporting of financial results
- Provide & improve the management information pack/ Balance Scorecard
- Interact with Sales Organizations, Supply , Factories and Distribution centers, or other reporting entitites which generate data or report, to ensure the accuracy of financial information
- Optimising the F&A role for Supply Chain and Purchasing: make an inventory of existing contracts and existing contractual terms/liabilities as well as provide support as needed in some of the contractual discussions
- Analysis & support for existing or new commercial contracts with key customers and execution of these contracts from BU and Sales Organization perspective
- Support in improving internal controls- (i.e. issue & document ways of working, financial procedures, control documentation for SOX sign off)
- Review BU cost centers and ensure correct allocations
- (Post) Academic degree in Business Economics
- Proven trackrecord of experience as a business controller in an international FMCG environment
- able to develop a holistic view on business processes while being willing to operate as a hands-on controller as well
- Experience in change management, process management and supply chain operations
- Excellent communicatie skills in English (preferably also Dutch)
This interim assignment is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.