Our client is an international leading company in her business. For their Business Control department, we are looking for a Business Controller for one of their Business Units.
- Responsible for the Planning and Control Cycle (monthly reviews, forecasting and budgeting) for the Business Unit;
- Involved in the Business Unit improvement projects;
- Play an active role in process improvements of the financial processes and systems (Exact, BI, product- and account profitability);
- Act as a business partner towards the Business Unit and a sparring partner towards the Head Business Control;
- Responsible for cost price calculations;
- Involved in post-merger integration.
- University Economics, Post Master EMFC, Accountancy of CMA;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written), German is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to interact with colleagues on all levels of the company;
- Self-starter, independent and proactive attitude;
- Drive for improvements and able to cope with a demanding and changing organization;
- Excellent analytical skills and conceptual capabilities;
- Flexible and able to work under pressure within deadlines;
- Ambition to grow into a senior financial management position in the future.
If you are interested in this vacancy, we kindly request you to send your application through “Apply”. Please add the following reference number to your application: 11867.