Finance Projects Business Analyst
|Salary / Rate||Euro 75.000 + bonus|
A leading and rapidly expanding European provider of data centre services.
In this position you will function as business analyst by gathering requirements for system enhancements, coordinating change requests, assessing the impact of change requests and reviewing implementation and participating in acceptance testing of change requests.
- Improve Finance processes and their integration with applications and tools;
- Improve the reporting function of all Finance Applications, pro-actively and based on user requests;
- Participate in project teams for new applications or system improvement projects;
- Leading selected projects for HQ finance as appointed by the Financial Reporting Manager/Group Finance Director;
- Perform admin and first level support role for financial and business knowledge requiring applications;
- Provide end-user training – as requested and proactively by monitoring the usage (and user-errors) of the systems.
- Educated to at least bachelors degree level, in either a financial or IT role;
- 3+ years of experience in a position operating at the crossroad of IT and Finance;
- Proven experience in designing and testing system changes;
- Experience in gathering and challenging business requirements – translating these into system requirements;
- Experience from a Sarbanes Oxley (SOX 404) control environment a benefit;
- Fluent in English, both written and orally. Other European languages are an advantage.
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
The shortlist of this vacancy has already been presented. However, it is still possible to respond. If you are interested in this vacancy, we kindly request you to send your application through “Apply”. Please add the following reference number to your application: CAS11259.