This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
BI Reporting Analyst
Our client is a tech scale-up company.
Set up, maintain and develop various BI reporting to serve all business functions. Create meaningful reports from multiple data sources. Some of your key responsibilities:
- Define reports to measure business performace, perform analyses and make projections;
- Interact with the business to understand relevant metrics;
- Create reports from single or multiple data sources, that can easily be re-run;
- Analyze trends, root causes and projections;
- Make reccomendations to capture and record more and better data, improve data integrity;
- Own BI tools and related processes.
- Bachelor- or Master degree in Mathematics, Business or Economics;
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant role;
- Experience with ETL tools, SQL and other server environments;
- Able to translate business needs into reporting requirements;
- Experience with analytics and BI tools such as Tableau, Domo, Qlik and Power BI;
- High attention to detail with a passion for data and data quality;
- Strong data modelling skills.
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore. If you would like to receive additional information or have any questions, please contact the consultant mentioned below.