This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Analyst Product Control
|Salary / Rate||Markt Conform|
Our client is a Merchant Bank focused on the midcap segment in Western Europe with a global distribution network, active in corporate finance, banking and investment management solutions to corporate clients, financial institutions, institutional investors and family offices. The Product Control Analyst is active in the following fields:
- Valuation of the positions
- Client reporting
- Validation and distribution of daily profit and loss reports
- Execution of daily and monthly controls on sub ledger data
- Periodic review and reconciliation of balance sheet positions
- Reconciliation of daily profit and loss reports with the sub ledger
- Delivery of disclosures
- Working closely together with Front office, Risk management and Operations
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Economics/Controlling
- Up to three years experience in financial administration
or product control in a financial institution
- Valuation and administration of financial instruments
- Position analysis and reconciliation
- Client focused
- Analytical, accurate, methodical
- Team player
- Good verbal and written communicative skills
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.