This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
|Salary / Rate||Available on request|
Bacardi Limited, a privately held company
headquartered in Bermuda, produces markets
and distributes a variety of internationally
recognised spirits and alcoholic beverages.
The Spirits Brands include BACARDI rum,
MARTINI vermouth, DEWAR’S Scotch whisky,
BOMBAY gin, GREY GOOSE vodka, ERISTOFF vodka
and CAZADORES tequila.
Bacardi-Martini B.V. holds, manages and
supervises most of Bacardi Limited group's
operating subsidiaries, it acts as a treasury
center and management services company with
respect to these subsidiaries and performs
cost coordination tasks for global functions
within the group.
Bacardi-Martini B.V. is located in Gouda
with a branch office in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Day-to-day accounting management
- Monthly consolidation and Financial submission
to Headquarters in Bermuda
- Cost Sharing re-charges to other Bacardi companies
- Liaise with the Marketing group in the UK for
Advertisement and Promotion costs
- Intercompany due to/from reconciliation and confirmation
- Monthly Balance Sheet account reconciliation
- Liaise with Legal Counsel on loan and investment documentation
- Maintain overview of investment companies
- VAT, DNB, CBS reporting
- Yearly Corp Tax Preparation
- Support in yearly Internal and external audit
- SOX Compliancy
- Batch payment review and sign off
- Accounting Projects
- Support in cash flow management
- Back up for Accounting & Reporting Manager
and Treasury Accountant
- Bachelor degree in Business Economics or Accounting
- Experience with tax and statutory reporting is advantageous
- Approximately 5 years working experience (2nd or 3rd career step)
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Self-starting, pro-active and pragmatic
- IT literate (experience with SAP advantageous)
- Fluent in English and Dutch
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.