This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
|Salary / Rate||Euro 70.000|
The accounting manager is responsible for Accounting at the respective
Dutch country headquarters, principally those around group external
financial reporting requirements; coordination and oversight of accurate,
timely and cost effective statutory reporting; provision of financial information
to internal customers; liaise with external stakeholders such as regulatory
bodies and auditors. He/she is furthermore involved in key internal control
objectives for the business such as the SOx programme.
The manager works closely with the Financial Accounting and Reporting
management at the regional and EMEA headquarters and with the FA&R team
at the worldwide HQ in the US as well as the Company’s shared service centers,
any outsource partners and other stakeholders in helping deliver core
Accounting COE services in the areas of financial accounting, external
reporting and internal control, including SOx.
- Coordinate all US reporting requirements requirements together
with ad-hoc requests for financial information requested by the
Global or European headquarters
- Principal country liaison for shared services centers in defining
information requirements, ensuring quality of delivery of accounting
information, review of relevant performance measures, query resolution,
process review and improvement
- Overall high level review and approval of balance sheet reconciliations
relating to the resident country, prepared by SSC or elsewhere – ownership
of the balance sheet remains with the country management
- Principal country contact for other COE’s, functional heads, in connection
with provision of financial information, answering queries regarding
accounting treatment (policy and GAAP)
- Providing any subject matter expertise to Business Development teams
looking at potential acquisitions in the respective country
- Providing subject matter expertise to Corporate Initiatives COE management
investigating opportunities for process efficiency
- External auditors still focus a proportion of their work around the country
operations (rather than the SSC) and expect to have access to management
of the business knowledgeable about accounting, business issues,
- Basic preparation of the accounts will be insourced to SSC or outsourced to
third party provider.
- University degree, Bachelors (HBO+) or Masters, in finance
- Experience at a qualified or management position within a
multi-discipline function of a multinational company
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Audit background, but also able to demonstrate good commercial awareness
- Fluent in English in addition to at least one other European language
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Manages opportunities like projects
- Strongly self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.