This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Accounting & Consolidation Specialist Looking for an ambitious expert!
Our client is one of the global leaders in the Testing, Inspection and Certification industry.
Being successful in this role means that delivering a certain quality standard comes naturally to you. You will help the team in achieving its deadlines while assuring quality output. Furthermore, your contribution will improve the overall corporate closing cycle.
- Review of the uploaded reported numbers of the Global entities in the consolidation system SigmaConso;
- Preparation of the Group consolidation proces for monthly reporting;
- Transform financial data in consolidated management information;
- You act as a sparring partner to Kiwa's Finance tams and management;
- Provide support to international finance teams on complex Consolidation & Accounting topics.
- Bachelor or master's degree in finance or a relevant area;
- At least 5 years of experience in (General) Accounting & Consolidation;
- Profound experience with the monthly close cycle within a corporate environment;
- Demonstratable experience with improvement projects within financial reporting in an international context;
- Result oriented, analytical and pro-active;
- Knowledge of financial reporting and consolidation software.
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore. If you would like to receive additional information or have any questions, please contact the consultant mentioned below.