Accounting & Consolidation specialist Looking for an ambitious expert!
Our client is one of the global leaders in the Testing, Inspection and Certification industry.
- Preparation of consolidation of all Global entities for monthly reporting;
- Support to the preparation of internal and statutory reporting within the Group;
- You provide support to the team in order to prepare consolidation entries related to P&L, Balance sheet, Cash Flow and intercompany eleminiations;
- You act as a sparring partner, you are the consolidation expert and act as the first point of contact for all local finance teams;
- Participate in and support financial projects within and outside the department;
- Transform financial data in consolidated management information using the consolidation tool Sigma Conso.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance in a relevant area;
- At least 5 years of experience in (General) Accounting and Consolidation;
- Profound experience within monthly close cycle in a corporate environment and from Headquarter perspective;
- Demonstrable experience with improvement projects within financial reporting in international context;
- Knowledge of financial reporting and consolidation software, Sigma Conso would be a big plus;
- Result-oriented, analytical and pro-active;
- Excellent communication, able to influence stakeholders, first point of contact for regional finance teams.
If you are interested in this vacancy, we kindly request you to send your application through “Apply”. Please add the following reference number to your application: 11830. If you would like to receive additional information or have any questions, please contact the consultant mentioned below.