Accounting & Consolidation specialist Looking for an ambitious expert!
Our client is one of the global leaders in the Testing, Inspection and Certification industry.
- Preparation of consolidation of all Global entities for monthly reporting;
- Support to the preparation of internal and statutory reporting within the Group;
- You provide support to the team in order to prepare consolidation entries related to P&L, Balance sheet, Cash Flow and intercompany eleminiations;
- You act as a sparring partner, you are the consolidation expert and act as the first point of contact for all local finance teams;
- Participate in and support financial projects within and outside the department;
- Transform financial data in consolidated management information using the consolidation tool Sigma Conso.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance in a relevant area;
- At least 5 years of experience in (General) Accounting and Consolidation;
- Profound experience within monthly close cycle in a corporate environment and from Headquarter perspective;
- Demonstrable experience with improvement projects within financial reporting in international context;
- Knowledge of financial reporting and consolidation software, Sigma Conso would be a big plus;
- Result-oriented, analytical and pro-active;
- Excellent communication, able to influence stakeholders, first point of contact for regional finance teams.
Published at: 16 november 2020
If you are interested in this vacancy, we kindly request you to send your application through “Apply”. Please add the following reference number to your application: 11830. If you would like to receive additional information or have any questions, please contact the consultant mentioned below.