This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Accountant Group Consolidation
|Salary / Rate||Markt Conform|
NYSE Euronext is the leading stockexchange for the European and U.S. markets. Its headoffice is located in the U.S.A.. In Europe, the organisation is located in Amsterdam and Paris. For NYSE Euronext, Bridgewell is exclusively searching an experienced Accountant for the Group Consolidation team.
The Group Consolidation Team is part of Group Finance. The team is responsible for quarterly statutory Group consolidation under US GAAP. In addition, it is responsible for a monthly statutory Group consolidation and production of Management reporting.
The Group Consolidation Team is involved in other Finance projects, such as the annual impairment review and the acquisition and disposal of subsidiaries.
The new team member will participate in the (monthly- and quarterly) production processes (both statutory- and management reporting). As such, he or she will be working with the Group Reporting tools (HFM and Essbase) as well as with dedicated Excel models that are linked to the Group tools.
Direct responsibilities of the new member will be:
- Support of the intercompany reconciliation process
- Preparation of recurring consolidation journal entries
- Assistance of local users with submission of data into the Group Reporting Tools
- Validation of data in the Statutory Consolidation- and Management Reporting Tools
- Preparation of data for Group Auditors and addressing their questions
- Collecting and filing of Soxx control documentation
- Contributing to optimizing the Group Consolidation processes
- Team player
- Flexible attitude
- Capable of working with strict deadlines and under the related pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Affinity with software tools
- Able to communicate with internal suppliers and customers in the various locations of the Group;
- As such, fluent English and Dutch speaking
- Bachelors or masters degree
- A number of years of experience in accounting
- Experience with consolidation software will be a plus
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.